Breastfeeding Made Simple - Seven Natural Laws for Nursing Mothers
Breastfeeding may be natural, but it may also be more challenging than you expect. In Breastfeeding Made Simple, respected authors Nancy Mohrbacher and Kathleen Kendall-Tackett describe their Seven Natural Laws of Breastfeeding. These are laws you can use to get breastfeeding off to a good start and avoid common challenges. And if you are having difficulties, these laws can help you get back on track.
Breastfeeding Made Simple will help you to:
- Find comfortable, relaxing breastfeeding positions
- Establish ample milk production and a satisfying breastfeeding rhythm with your baby
- Overcome discomfort and mastitis
- Use a breast pump to express and store milk
- Easily transition to solid foods.
Authors: Nancy Mohrbacher and Kathleen Kendall-Tackett
Publishers: New Harbinger
Size: 152m x 229 mm