Dr. Jack Newman's Guide to Breastfeeding
Dr. Jack Newman’s Guide to Breastfeeding covers the most common problems and questions that mothers encounter:
- How do I help my baby to get a good latch?
- How can I know if my baby is getting enough milk?
- How can I help him get more?
- Can I avoid sore nipples?
- Will my medication affect my baby
- How do I fit breastfeeding into my life when I’m so busy?
Dr. Jack Newman and Teresa Pitman are two of the foremost lactation experts in Canada and have helped tens of thousands of new mothers find solutions that work. In this comprehensive guide, they share the most current information about breastfeeding and provide new, effective strategies and solutions to make breastfeeding work.
This book will be of particular interest if you support breastfeeding mothers or want to read in more depth about breastfeeding.
Author: Jack Newman, Teresa Pitman
Format: 174 x 232 mm
Illustrations: bw photos throughout
Publisher in UK: Pinter & Martin