Making More Milk: The Breastfeeding Guide to Increasing Your Milk Production, 2nd Edition
This item is temporarily unavailable due to issues with our fulfilment company.
In this updated edition of Lisa Marasco and Diana West's well-loved book you'll find effective strategies for both time-honored and innovative ways to make more milk, including new chapters on pregnancy and birth issues, foods and nutrition, and alternative therapies.
Learn the facts about:
- Determining if baby is really getting enough milk
- Supplementing without decreasing your supply
- Maximizing the amount of milk you can make
- Identifying the causes of your low supply
- Increasing your supply with the most effective methods, including pumping, herbs, medications, foods, and alternative therapies
- Making more milk when you return to work, exclusively pump, have a prem baby or multiples, relactate, or induce lactation.
Author: Diana West, Lisa Marasco
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2nd edition (6th Dec 2019)
Dimensions: 18.5 x 2 x 23.1 cm