Making More Milk: The Breastfeeding Guide to Increasing Your Milk Production, 2nd Edition
Available after 6th Dec 2019
In this updated edition of Lisa Marasco and Diana West's well-loved book you'll find effective strategies for both time-honored and innovative ways to make more milk, including new chapters on pregnancy and birth issues, foods and nutrition, and alternative therapies.
Learn the facts about:
- Determining if baby is really getting enough milk
- Supplementing without decreasing your supply
- Maximizing the amount of milk you can make
- Identifying the causes of your low supply
- Increasing your supply with the most effective methods, including pumping, herbs, medications, foods, and alternative therapies
- Making more milk when you return to work, exclusively pump, have a prem baby or multiples, relactate, or induce lactation.
Author: Diana West, Lisa Marasco
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2nd edition (6th Dec 2019)
Dimensions: 18.5 x 2 x 23.1 cm